05 September, 2007

XC at the Y














I don't mean to brag or anything(.....riiiiight), but my sister is on the cross country team at BYU. Her first race is this weekend and if any of my friends at BYU feel like cheering her on, the race is at 10am sep. 8 at East Bay Golf Course in Provo. My parents will be there and so just look for the big guy that looks a lot like me yelling either the name Jessica or Hauser at the top of his lungs.

Here is a link to her profile at byucougars. com

http://www.byucougars.com/Profile.jsp?ID=5313

3 comments:

caseytanner said...

I'd go but I'm going to be at the UCLA game, but let me know about the next local meet and I'll be there. Let me know how she does.

Josh said...

I'm jealous you'll be at that game. That will be pretty sweet. I think I found a place to watch it on TV so that will be good. Have fun at the game, I'll let you know when she is running again.

JD said...

man, you guys are postin like crazy. i checked the recap of the meet, looks like she did pretty well for a first-time run at college