01 November, 2007

Been a while



----------------
Now playing:
Priestess - Lay Down
via FoxyTunes


Wow almost a month has gone by! Nothing too exciting has happened here. Halloween was SUPER lame. Well, I mean, we went and picked our own pumpkins, then carved them and even dressed up for trick-or-treaters. Fran was a witch and I was Dr. Acula...hopefully all you Scrubs fans remember that from JD's screenplay or I just look like a wierd clown-nurse. So we had the apartment all decorated, scary music playing and we got...one trick-or-treater. LAME. So all we ended up with is a whole bucket of candy that neither Fran nor I need!! hahaha.

School is going well for me. I just got through mid-terms. Public Health is definitely an interesting field, but I am glad that my plans are to go on to medical school and not to go work in a county health department or something. I think I would be really bored.

Fran finally jumped through enough hoops and is substituting as well as still doing her research work with BYU. She landed a long-term sub job in her hometown from the end of January through April, so that will be lots of fun for her. Now we can work on all those tests that she has to take in order to get NYS certification. It is really stupid that we have to do that, but we can thank Utah's education system for that. If it wasn't so horrible, then maybe NY would accept their licensing program.

I guess that this is enough for now. I'll make sure fran gets on here and gives some updates as well.

Oh yeah...I thought that this video was really funny. Fran always used to talk about the "guy" language that Casey, Rye, JD and I would resort to when we were around each other.

3 comments:

JD said...

no trick-or-treaters...LAME. especially when you did a scrubs-related costume.

great videos

Jenna said...

That video is hilarious! Your guys costumes were great!

caseytanner said...

all I have to say is, Dude.