01 October, 2007

Halloween is approaching...


October 1st is the day I am officially allowed to begin celebrating Halloween. While the actual holiday is not much to celebrate everything that comes with it is! Decorating, trick-or-treaters, candy, and so on is too much for me to resist. Josh participated in the festivities with the first decoration of the season...our table centerpiece. I'm not much of a crafty girl, but I tried to copy something cute that was in a magazine instead of buying all my decorations.

This is Josh now. As you can see fran twisted my arm into doing a pumpkin as well. Just kidding. It was actually kinda fun to be crafty with my wife. Anyway, it turned out pretty well and we have a nice little fall centerpiece.

5 comments:

Sean and Jeannette said...

Shweet! You two are craft-ers at heart. I knew it!! Looks great. Can't wait to see you guys. Isaac is going to LOVE the attention.

Jenna said...

I love Halloween too. October 1st is such an exciting day because I get to decorate. Your centerpiece looks awesome!

JD said...

i don't know any better, but the centerpiece looks pretty sweet to me

caseytanner said...

yeah, Jenna made me go through 12 layers of storage to get her Halloween decorations out. Ask me at the end of the month if it was worth it.

Unknown said...

I hope you don't mind that I found your cute blog... love the pumpkins- what a great idea- too bad that I just look at that and I hear the Beasties singin in my head....