18 June, 2009

News

I am sure that Fran will be posting an entry soon about our escapades in NC a few weeks back. It was a ton of fun and we were so happy that Fran was doing well enough to travel in the car for 11 hours there and 11 back...it was easier going down than it was coming home.

So...three years, a lot of money, a ton of prayers, and an enormous amount of time spent waiting and wondering resulted in the following...

I got in to SUNY Buffalo School of Medicine!!!! I know a lot of you have kept us in your thoughts and prayers and I wish I had words to describe what that means to me. Much of my struggles in getting an acceptance were my own fault, (poor GPA), and it is humbling to realize that role that the Lord's hand played in our lives. I was privileged to get my MPH here at Albany, had a lot of good experiences, and met people like my boss/mentor Dr. ST who will be lifelong friends and allies of mine. So, in short, thank you. I'll keep you all posted as things progress, but it looks like we are going to be in Buffalo for a few years!!

Go Bulls!

2 comments:

JD said...

Dude. You deserve it. Happy for you and the family. Should be an exciting few weeks.

Jim said...

Congratulations Josh. Glad you got in. That has to be a relief. Good job bro.