12 June, 2008

Gotta get the Candy!!

For those of you who haven't seen or heard Jerry Seinfeld doing the Halloween candy routine, go listen to or watch it. Anyway, I rarely eat candy, especially now that I am trying to be a little more serious about my weight loss, but I found a new favorite candy bar.
Wow, crunchy peanut butter covered with coconut. It's awesome! Kinda like a Butterfinger sans the chocolate...

Anyway, I know this was a lame post, but it is a heck of a candy bar...go buy one...right now!

2 comments:

JD said...

sounds like a candy bar that shouldn't come out until we all have hover cars or something

Aaron said...

Hey Hausers! Glad to see life is going well. We were excited to see you on the blog scene. We saw you on Annelie's blog. Hope you don't mind we added your to our blog roll.