06 June, 2008

Wow, I stink at blogging (I had another word to describe my blogging...think negative pressure and vacuums...but mom doesn't like that word!!)

It's been what, almost 6 months since our last post? Wow. For those of you that care, I am sorry. Things have been busy, crazy, insane, whatever for the last few months, but that is no excuse for not emailing my friends in this country and others. I apologize and commit to be better at keeping people posted.

The end of June is right around the corner and that means that Fran will be back under the same roof as me. For those who don't know, she has been teaching at her old High School since January while I have stayed out here in Albany because of school. If any of you are fans of long distance relationships, you need to get your head checked. They are not fun. I have however come to appreciate all of the little things that Fran does. Take vacuuming for instance. I don't like to do it. It's boring, monotonous and doesn't it always seem like the carpet doesn't really need it? Well, try telling that to Fran. Your Highness of Hooverville, the Dutchess of Dirt-Devil, the Empress of Eureka, and the Oracle of Oreck will soon be back and my carpet will get a much needed vacuum...and since she is a little OCD about it, the carpet will be vacuumed every 1-2 days after that.

Since the last posting we celebrated a lot of birthdays. My parents both had theirs in the late winter/early spring and Fran's was in March and mine in April. I think all of our pictures from these days are on my parents camera, so I will have to get them up later.

Valentines day came and went and let me tell you, it was one for the record books. Fran and I both had winter break, so she came home to spend the week with me. She got there on a friday and saturday we celebrated Valentines Day. We spent the day shopping, hanging out, goofing off, came home, got all dolled up and went out to eat. It was nothing fancy, but we went to the Olive Garden because Fran loves their salad. After we come home, Fran says that she is starting to feel a little ill. I put her to bed and she gets really sick that night...the next day I am feeling fine, but then I start getting sick. I have never had the flu like this before. Fran was sick for a few days, but I think I got it the worst and missed over a week of school and work, went to the doctor and got a chest x-ray to rule out pneumonia, and also got put on an inhaler to try and control some of my respiratory symptoms. It was an interesting valentines day.

We have had the chance to make it out to the temple a few times. That is always fun and we love to go to the boston temple...we just hate driving in boston.

There have been a lot of other things happening, but I don't want to bore you all...plus I need to get back to work. I am working in a Cancer Research lab this summer and applying to medical school again, and Fran is finishing up teaching and applying for jobs in the albany area for next school year.

To all of you we haven't seen in a while, we miss you and to those that we see regularly, we don't really miss you! haha

Enjoy the clips, they are some of my favorites.





5 comments:

Annelie said...

Hi guys...I know how that is to not post stuff for like a really long time. I am putting it off myself, but just today I read a blog that had weekly posts. Kinda a good idea I thought. Maybe I#ll try that out... Anyways, how are you? It's great that you guys have a blog, too. I wish I would have known sooner. :) I miss you guys!

JD said...

dude. it's about time! keep 'em coming.

caseytanner said...

i second JD's comment. Thanks for remembering my birthday and I miss you too.

caseytanner said...

ohh, and I loved the vacuum titles for Fran, good stuff

JD said...

agreed with Casey on Fran's sundry and assorted titles. hilarious