16 September, 2007

Patience wearing thin...

It is 1222 sunday morning. BYU just got flagged for it's eleventh penalty and proceeded to give the ball back to Tulsa. As big a BYU fan as I am, I cannot stand to watch so many mental mistakes. Take back the penalties and we are in the lead. Give me a secondary sans Quinn Gooch and we are soundly beating the Golden Hurricane. I just don't have the heart to keep watching this tonight. This is not BYU football, this is Crowton-ball. This is high school, junior varsity, we went out and got plastered last night, football. Give me a break. I can understand one week of mistakes, but to play like this for the second week in a row while knowing that our archrival has thumped UCLA is unthinkable. I'm glad I haven't had to feel like I wasted my money buying tickets to these games.

Be advised...if for some reason we pull off a win, the sting comes out of the preceding text, but the fact remains that we don't deserve to win this game.

No comments: