13 March, 2009

It's Official...our baby is going to be awesome!

...Not that there was any doubt in the first place that our little girl was going to be awesome, but this morning before I left for work I was in bed, talking to Fran's belly (our bebe) and I decided I would play her some of my musical ringtones...you know, Airwolf, Hawaii 5-0, Foo Fighters, and a few others. Fran told me one day that when she was listening to Foo Fighters that the baby started kicking like crazy...I thought to myself, well, lets try the ultimate test of coolness...The BEASTIE BOYS!

So I quickly downloaded my favorite song onto my phone...can you guess what one it is? JD would know for sure! Sabotage of course . I played it for her, pressing it to Fran's belly...and lo and behold, she starts kicking!! I am telling you, my baby is going to be awesome!


It also made me wonder what the music would sound like underwater...does it sound like whale songs?

Fran hit 20 weeks yesterday so we are around the half-way mark...well, more appropriately, SHE is halfway done. I really don't have much to do with all the hard work. How easy do we have it? The hardest thing I have on my list is to keep the house stocked with cereal and pop-tarts, and satisfy the occasional Slurpee craving. We men really do have it much easier.


6 comments:

caseytanner said...

I love how the picture of the beastie boys' album you posted has a "Parental Advisory" warning.

Josh Hauser said...

haha, true, I didn't even notice that. Maybe I should censor the pic!

JD said...

that's my goddaughter!

and casey has a great point

Jim said...

Well I'm glad she has good taste in music and snacks. You can't beat listening to the Beastie Boys while drinking a Slurpee and eating pop tarts.

Jim said...

Watch out for the brain freezes though.

Kerstin Miller said...

sounds like she is going to be one sweet little girl!