28 March, 2009

Some more Basketball

Last weekend my brother-in-law (Jon) and I drove down to Philly to catch the second round games. We had high hopes that BYU would make it to Saturday, but it was not to be...typical BYU basketball. We did get to see UConn and Villanova destroy Texas A&M and UCLA though. Here are some pics.


This guy was probably the biggest dork I have met in a while. He came by himself, wore chinos, collared shirt, loafers and a sweathsirt over it all, cheered and high-fived random people, spouted off random stats to no one in particular and kept trying to lure us into conversations. At one point I swear he was bumping my leg so that I would ask him to stop.



Arena with people. This is the view from our seats.


Bilas and Ensberg before the game. We got there early enough to hang out down by the court before the ushers kicked us out.


Me and Jon.


Arena without people.

2 comments:

JD said...

jealous, my man. jealous.

caseytanner said...

you know anyone who wears loafers can't have all their oars in the water. And yes, I am extremely jealous.