19 March, 2009

Live Blogging while watching the Tourney

JD and I were chatting about how terrible BYU played and other tourney stuff...when it says "me" that is my post, "Josh" is Josh Dalton.

me: my chances to see BYU on sat are not looking good
Sent at 1:34 PM on Thursday
Josh: man, how were we down 26-7? thats pathetic
Sent at 1:36 PM on Thursday
me: frickin BYU
they better close gap a little bit
Sent at 1:57 PM on Thursday
Josh: cs-northridge is giving memphis fits, it seems
me: yeah that could kill a lot of people
Sent at 1:59 PM on Thursday
Josh: i have memphis in the final
those chumps better not choke like they did against kansas last year
Sent at 2:01 PM on Thursday
me: seriously...i would be dead in the water
Sent at 2:08 PM on Thursday
me: BYU looks the softest I have ever seen them
Sent at 2:12 PM on Thursday
me: A&M is shooting almost 60% from the field. 30 points in the paint...this sucks
Sent at 2:17 PM on Thursday
Josh: i never thought i'd say this..but the glory days of shawn bradley....
Sent at 2:18 PM on Thursday
me: haha, yeah when we didn't make marginal teams look like all-stars. at least memphis is opening it up a skosh
Sent at 2:20 PM on Thursday
Josh: we should live blog
i just posted one
me: haha, definitely
maybe I'll just cut and paste this
Sent at 2:29 PM on Thursday

No comments: